Join Iron Work Farm and support our stewardship of Jones Tavern and Faulkner House historic properties, community activities, and educational offerings.
Collections and projects include:
- Robert Nylander's notes on Acton's history
- Historic landscape and architectural heritage
- Textiles - Jones Family wedding dress, Faulkner Family christening gowns
- Portraits - Faulkner Family
- Period furniture
- Education programs including Acton Long Ago for Grade 2
Membership in Iron Work Farm in Acton, Inc. helps to ensure the preservation of our historic properties in S. Acton for future generations to enjoy.
Four membership categories are available:
- Life - $200 (one time)
- Family - $25/yr.
- Individual - $15/yr.
- Student - $5/yr.
Choose your membership level from the drop-down below, and join via PayPal.
To join by mail, click here to view and print a [PDF-format] membership application; then send the completed form and a check made payable to:Iron Work Farm in Acton, Inc.
P.O. Box 1111
Acton, Mass. 01720-0111.
All membership dues and contributions to the Iron Work Farm in Acton are tax deductible.
For more information about our various memberships, send us an email.
Whether or not you are currently an Iron Work Farm member, please make a donation to support stewardship of these historic treasures. You can use our secure PayPal account, either by using your personal account, or credit card. Or, if you prefer you can send in a donation by mail.
Projects underway and/or planned for include:
- Creating public accessibility to Faulkner House - project goal $150,000
- Software for cataloging the museum collections - purchase goal $5,000
- Window restoration - $1,700+/window
- Wedding dress conservation - $4,500
- Fire remediation at Jones Tavern - $-unknown
Don't Delay Click 'Donate' Today.