A fun-filled day was enjoyed by all when we celebrated Patriots Day Spirit.
Among a group of activities participants enjoyed:
- Revolutionary women at the Faulkner Homestead cooking - used a Roman oven - in support of their (Minute)men at the Old North Bridge
- Civil War component -
- the 12th Georgia Volunteer Infantry, the 28th Massachusetts Infantry, the Irish Brigade Regiment, and 1st Massachusetts Cavalry camped and skirmished in the woods
- New this year were re-enactors from the U.S.Sanitary Commission, who gave relief and support to the Union Army
- Faulkner Homestead kitchen and loom room were open for demonstrations
- members of the Nashoba Valley Weavers' Guild joined us.
View videos from our Patriots Day Spirit 2013 and Robbins Ride re-enactment. Check out a few photos from 2017, and click here and here for photos from past years, or visit our Facebook page.